- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Bangkok's 25 Best, 5th Edition
National Gallery Review
Although it doesn't get nearly as much attention as the National Museum, the gallery's permanent collection (modern and traditional Thai art) is worth taking the time to see; there are also frequent temporary shows from around the country and abroad. To get to the gallery, walk down Na Phra That Road, past the National Theater and toward the river. Go under the bridge, then turn right and walk about 100 yards; it's on your left. The building used to house the royal mint.
- Address: Chao Fa Rd., Old City, Bangkok, 10200
- Phone: 02/282–0637
- Cost: B100
- Hours: Wed.–Sun. 9–4.
- Metro Skytrain: Hua Lamphong.
- Location: The Old City
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Tomorrow I'm off to Thailand on trip #34 to BKK since 2001. Read more
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
We are looking to plan a trip to Ko Samui/Ko Phangan and Krabi, and are wondering what the best time of the year is to visit weather-wise. Our #1 priority is being there when there is the most su Read more
· News & Features
Theme restaurants around the world are racing to one-up each other, in hopes of debuting something outlandish ... Read more
See the reclining Buddha, the Royal Palace, and the red light district.... Read more
Bangkok is set to overtake London as the most popular city destination for travelers in 2013.... Read more