Fodor's Bangkok's 25 Best, 5th Edition
Mobile AppDownload Bangkok - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
Asiatique the Riverfront
Asiatique the Riverfront Review
In a prime spot along the Chao Phraya River, Asiatique offers plenty of nice eateries, bars, and shops, all housed in 10 old warehouses with retro and industrial themes. You can get here via a free shuttle boat from the Saphan Taksin Pier next to the Skytrain station of the same name.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We are a senior retired couple, ages 68 and 71. We have not traveled in Asia other than a tour to China in 2007. We left our home-west... Read more
Tomorrow I'm off to Thailand on trip #34 to BKK since 2001. Guess I've really fallen hard for this exotic city. I've been so many ti... Read more