- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Bangkok's 25 Best, 5th Edition
Home Cuisine Islamic Restaurant
Home Cuisine Islamic Restaurant Review
It can be a challenge to find a really good khao mok gai (chicken biryani) in Bangkok, but this gem of a restaurant (opposite the French Embassy's parking lot off Charoenkrung Road) comes shining through. Home Cuisine specializes in biryani, and its mutton is perhaps even better than its chicken, and both are served with pickled eggplant and a side dish of sweet yogurt sauce. There are plenty of Thai dishes on the menu, but stick with the biryani. Tell taxi drivers to come in via Soi 40 to get here. It's a 15-minute walk from the Saphan Taksin BTS station.
- Address: 185 Charoenkrung, Soi 36, Bang Rak, Bangkok, 10500
- Phone: 02/234–7911
- Location: Silom
- No lunch Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Tomorrow I'm off to Thailand on trip #34 to BKK since 2001. Read more
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
I have an itinerary just would lke suggestions to whether its a good one really ! Read more
· News & Features
Theme restaurants around the world are racing to one-up each other, in hopes of debuting something outlandish ... Read more
See the reclining Buddha, the Royal Palace, and the red light district.... Read more
Bangkok is set to overtake London as the most popular city destination for travelers in 2013.... Read more