Fodor's Bangkok's 25 Best, 5th Edition
Mobile AppDownload Bangkok - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
This upscale Japanese restaurant serves top-notch sushi, and the sake selection will please almost anyone. The service is almost uncomfortably deferential, but never pompous. Not surprisingly, the tea is delicious, and the sushi rice is expertly vinegared; you might find yourself ordering it as a side and eating it plain. The prized Matsuzaka beef dish is tasty, with an almost overwhelming surfeit of fat marbled throughout the meat. Dinner prices are sky-high, but set lunches are cheaper.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We are a senior retired couple, ages 68 and 71. We have not traveled in Asia other than a tour to China in 2007. We left our home-west... Read more
Tomorrow I'm off to Thailand on trip #34 to BKK since 2001. Guess I've really fallen hard for this exotic city. I've been so many ti... Read more