- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Bangkok's 25 Best, 5th Edition
Grand Millennium Sukhumvit
At a Glance
- beautiful modern decor
- interesting exterior architecture
- crisp service
- lots of business travelers
- bathrooms lack privacy
Check Rates from our Partners
Grand Millennium Sukhumvit Review
It looks like it might have come from the future (think soaring glass and odd angles), so it's no surprise that this upscale lodging also offers cutting-edge technology in its sleek rooms and suites, from LCD TVs with on-demand movies to high-speed Internet access to electronic safes. Still, the whole experience still manages to be quite comfortable. The hotel wears yet another cap, as it also caters to a business clientele with private offices and secretarial services when needed.
- Address: 30 Sukhumvit, Soi 21 Sukhumvit, Bangkok, 10110 | Map It
- Phone: 02/204–4000
- Website: www.millenniumhotels.com/th/grandmillenniumsukhumvitbangkok
- Subway: Sukhumvit; Skytrain: Asok.
- Location: Sukhumvit
- 365 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thanks all for the travel advice. Read more
· News & Features
Theme restaurants around the world are racing to one-up each other, in hopes of debuting something outlandish ... Read more
See the reclining Buddha, the Royal Palace, and the red light district.... Read more
Bangkok is set to overtake London as the most popular city destination for travelers in 2013.... Read more