Grand Millennium Sukhumvit
At a Glance
- beautiful modern decor
- interesting exterior architecture
- crisp service
- lots of business travelers
- bathrooms lack privacy
Check Rates from our Partners
Grand Millennium Sukhumvit Review
It looks like it might have come from the future (think soaring glass and odd angles), so it's no surprise that this upscale lodging also offers cutting-edge technology in its sleek rooms and suites, from LCD TVs with on-demand movies to high-speed Internet access to electronic safes. Still, the whole experience still manages to be quite comfortable. The hotel wears yet another cap, as it also caters to a business clientele with private offices and secretarial services when needed.
- Address: 30 Sukhumvit, Soi 21, Sukhumvit, Bangkok, 10110 | Map It
- Phone: 02/204–4000
- Website: www.millenniumhotels.com/th/grandmillenniumsukhumvitbangkok
- Subway: Subway: Sukhumvit; Skytrain: Asok
- Location: Sukhumvit
- 365 rooms
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Bangkok for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More