- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Bangkok's 25 Best, 5th Edition
T & K Seafood
T & K Seafood Review
Proudly displaying the freshest catches on ice out front, this enormous and popular seafood restaurant begins luring in customers daily at 4:30 pm and serves as late as 1:30 am. Whole fish is always a good option, and generally cheaper than the crustaceans, which are also tasty. The place offers both shark's fin and bird's nest soup, but if you've had either of these once, that's probably enough. Stick with such Thai options as the pla kapong neung manao (steamed sea bass) and you can't go wrong.
- Address: 49–51 Phadungdao Rd., Chinatown (Samphanthawong), Bangkok, 10100
- Phone: 02/223–4519
- Subway: Hua Lamphong.
- Location: Chinatown
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Tomorrow I'm off to Thailand on trip #34 to BKK since 2001. Read more
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
We are looking to plan a trip to Ko Samui/Ko Phangan and Krabi, and are wondering what the best time of the year is to visit weather-wise. Our #1 priority is being there when there is the most su Read more
· News & Features
Theme restaurants around the world are racing to one-up each other, in hopes of debuting something outlandish ... Read more
See the reclining Buddha, the Royal Palace, and the red light district.... Read more
Bangkok is set to overtake London as the most popular city destination for travelers in 2013.... Read more