- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
T & K Seafood
T & K Seafood Review
Proudly displaying the freshest catches on ice out front, this enormous and popular seafood restaurant begins luring in customers daily at 4:30 pm and serves as late as 1:30 am. Whole fish is always a good option, and generally cheaper than the crustaceans, which are also tasty. The place offers both shark's fin and bird's nest soup, but if you've had either of these once, that's probably enough. Stick with such Thai options as the pla kapong neung manao (steamed sea bass) and you can't go wrong.
- Address: 49–51 Phadungdao Rd., Chinatown (Samphanthawong), Bangkok, 10100
- Phone: 02/223–4519
- Subway: Hua Lamphong.
- Location: Chinatown
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Well we made to Heathrow after a VERY stressful morning.. ( local motorway closed, cat needed dropping at the cattery, builders arrived at 7am)
Anyway as I write I am at the Qatar lounge waiting for the Read more
My apologies to those who read this on the Laos forum. Read more
Planning to spend 3 weeks or so in Thailand and Laos and have so far booked fares to Bangkok only. Read more
· News & Features
See the reclining Buddha, the Royal Palace, and the red light district.... Read more
Bangkok is set to overtake London as the most popular city destination for travelers in 2013.... Read more
Frenetic Bangkok can be arresting under normal circumstances, but add jet lag, a layer of humidity, and... Read more