- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Lek Seafood Review
This unassuming storefront beneath an overpass is the sort of establishment that brings international foodies flocking to Bangkok. They come for the spicy crab salad with lemongrass, the catfish with toasted rice salad, or the fried grouper topped with chili sauce—all expertly cooked and perfectly balanced with the five flavors. The interior here is nothing special, with poor lighting and bluish walls, but the lively buzz makes up for it.
- Address: 156 Narathiwat Ratchanakharin Rd., Soi 3 Bang Rak, Bangkok, 10500
- Phone: 02/636–6460
- Metro Skytrain: Chong Nonsi.
- Location: Silom
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Well we made to Heathrow after a VERY stressful morning.. ( local motorway closed, cat needed dropping at the cattery, builders arrived at 7am)
Anyway as I write I am at the Qatar lounge waiting for the Read more
My apologies to those who read this on the Laos forum. Read more
Where are the inexpensive silver shops- we used to shop at the ones located behind the Oriental Hotel but on our last trip there they all seem to be wholesale and the minimum purchase seemed as I recall Read more
· News & Features
See the reclining Buddha, the Royal Palace, and the red light district. ... Read more
Bangkok is set to overtake London as the most popular city destination for travelers in 2013.... Read more
Frenetic Bangkok can be arresting under normal circumstances, but add jet lag, a layer of humidity, and... Read more