- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Bangkok's 25 Best, 5th Edition
The creative modern Thai menu at Saffron is even more exciting than the stunning views from the 52nd floor of the towering Banyan Tree Hotel. Start with a banana-blossom salad with chicken, which mixes chili paste, dried shrimp paste, and cilantro for brightness. Then move on to the phad pak kana moo krob (stir-fried crisp pork belly with kale), a Chinese-influenced gem, or fried crab in Indian curry powder.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thanks all for the travel advice. Read more
· News & Features
Theme restaurants around the world are racing to one-up each other, in hopes of debuting something outlandish ... Read more
See the reclining Buddha, the Royal Palace, and the red light district.... Read more
Bangkok is set to overtake London as the most popular city destination for travelers in 2013.... Read more