- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Bangkok's 25 Best, 5th Edition
Flower Market (Pak Khlong Talat)
Flower Market (Pak Khlong Talat) Review
This street lined with flower shops is busy around the clock, but it's most interesting at night when more deliveries are heading in and out. This is where restaurants, hotels, and individuals come to buy their flowers. Just stroll into the warehouse areas and watch the action. Many vendors only sell flowers in bulk, but others sell small bundles or even individual flowers. As everywhere else where Thais do business, there are plenty of street stalls selling a vast array of food. Though the area is not as busy as the rest of Chinatown, the traffic can still be overbearing. Then again, one can say that about everywhere in Bangkok.
- Address: Chakraphet Rd., between Pripatt and Yod Fa Rds. Chinatown, Bangkok, 10100
- Subway: Hua Lamphong.
- Location: Chinatown
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thanks all for the travel advice. Read more
· News & Features
Theme restaurants around the world are racing to one-up each other, in hopes of debuting something outlandish ... Read more
See the reclining Buddha, the Royal Palace, and the red light district.... Read more
Bangkok is set to overtake London as the most popular city destination for travelers in 2013.... Read more