- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Bangkok's 25 Best, 5th Edition
This spacious restaurant has little in the way of atmosphere, but it's where the true seafood aficionados go to splurge. Though it's expensive by Thai restaurant standards, it's still a bargain compared to most hotel restaurants. Many dishes are nearly impossible to find outside Thailand: deep-fried parrot fish with shallots, enormous charcoal-grilled river prawns, Chinese-style mantis prawns, delectable mud crabs, and sliced green mango in tamarind sauce. Even though it's a little out of the way in Yannawa, this temple to seafood is not to be missed.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We are in Krabi now at Rayavadee and are spending our final night in Thailand in Patong, Phuket. Read more
· News & Features
Theme restaurants around the world are racing to one-up each other, in hopes of debuting something outlandish ... Read more
See the reclining Buddha, the Royal Palace, and the red light district.... Read more
Bangkok is set to overtake London as the most popular city destination for travelers in 2013.... Read more