Fodor's Bangkok's 25 Best, 5th Edition
Mobile AppDownload Bangkok - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
Sala Rim Naam
Sala Rim Naam Review
The main reason to come here is to soak up the atmosphere, which includes a classical Thai dancing show. As it gets dark and cools down, the twinkling lights of passing boats set quite a romantic scene at the outdoor tables overlooking the river. The restaurant itself is touristy, with Westernized renditions of Thai food. There are set dinners and buffet lunches with plenty of choices. To get here, take the complimentary shuttle boat across the Chao Phraya River from the Oriental Hotel.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We are a senior retired couple, ages 68 and 71. We have not traveled in Asia other than a tour to China in 2007. We left our home-west... Read more
Tomorrow I'm off to Thailand on trip #34 to BKK since 2001. Guess I've really fallen hard for this exotic city. I've been so many ti... Read more