- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Bangkok's 25 Best, 5th Edition
Thieves Market (Nakorn Kasem)
Thieves Market (Nakorn Kasem) Review
Once known for its reasonable prices for antiques, the Thieves Market now more closely resembles a flea market. It's not worth a visit on its own, but as you're strolling through Chinatown take a look at this rabbit warren of little shops. Mostly electronic goods are sold, and it really starts slowing down about 5 in the afternoon. For shopping, the Chatuchak weekend market is much better.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
Thought I would follow up on our recent trip, and thank the people that gave me so much advice here.
The itinerary plan was intended to be a 19 day trot in Thailand, Cambodia and Laos prior to a two week Read more
I am going to book our flights to get us from country to country during our Southeast Asia trip in July and August today or very soon. Read more
· News & Features
Theme restaurants around the world are racing to one-up each other, in hopes of debuting something outlandish ... Read more
See the reclining Buddha, the Royal Palace, and the red light district.... Read more
Bangkok is set to overtake London as the most popular city destination for travelers in 2013.... Read more