- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Bangkok's 25 Best, 5th Edition
Bangkok has plenty of good Japanese restaurants, but many can be a bit chilly toward newcomers. Genji is the happy exception, and the staff is always pleasant. There's an excellent sushi bar and several small private rooms where you can enjoy succulent grilled eel or a Kobe beef roll with asparagus and fried bean curd. Set menus for lunch and dinner are well conceived, and are a nice change from typical Thai fare. Lunch seats fill up quickly, and dinner sometimes requires a wait.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
Thought I would follow up on our recent trip, and thank the people that gave me so much advice here.
The itinerary plan was intended to be a 19 day trot in Thailand, Cambodia and Laos prior to a two week Read more
I am going to book our flights to get us from country to country during our Southeast Asia trip in July and August today or very soon. Read more
· News & Features
Theme restaurants around the world are racing to one-up each other, in hopes of debuting something outlandish ... Read more
See the reclining Buddha, the Royal Palace, and the red light district.... Read more
Bangkok is set to overtake London as the most popular city destination for travelers in 2013.... Read more