- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Bangkok's 25 Best, 5th Edition
This restaurant has long been a favorite among government ministers and corporate executives, both for its outstanding Cantonese cuisine and for its 11 private areas, which are perfect for business lunches or romantic dinners. The main dining room is elegant, with crimson carpeting, carved screens, lacquer furniture, and porcelain objets d'art. The Peking duck is among the draws (as are the jellyfish salad and drunken chicken), and the seasonal specialties include everything from hairy crabs (October and November) to Taiwanese eels (March). The service is efficient and friendly without being obtrusive. The restaurant is in Chatuchak, in the north of Bangkok.
- Address: Centara Grand at Central Plaza Lad Phrao, 1695 Phaholyothin Rd., Chatuchak, North Bangkok, Bangkok, 10900 | Map It
- Phone: 02/541–1234
- Website: www.centarahotelsresorts.com
- Subway: Phahon Yothin.
- Location: Dusit and Northern Bangkok
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We are in Krabi now at Rayavadee and are spending our final night in Thailand in Patong, Phuket. Read more
· News & Features
Theme restaurants around the world are racing to one-up each other, in hopes of debuting something outlandish ... Read more
See the reclining Buddha, the Royal Palace, and the red light district.... Read more
Bangkok is set to overtake London as the most popular city destination for travelers in 2013.... Read more