All Bangkok Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
|A-B C-F G-L M-O P-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
On the banks of the Chao Phraya River in an old part of the city, . . .
|$$$$||The Old City|
Of the two City Lodges off Sukhumvit (the other is on Soi 9),. . .
Though this hotel is one of the largest in the city, the service. . .
Two hotels in one, the Davis Bangkok has a main building and anothe. . .
Dusit Thani Bangkok
This high-rise hotel has a distinctive pyramid shape that makes. . .
Think colonial-era India or Burma, not modern-day Bangkok. The. . .
Tucked behind the Pratunam Market, this lodging in the bustling. . .
Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok
One of Bangkok's leading hotels for many years, the Four Seasons. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's