- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Generally speaking, finding banks and ATMs isn't difficult, especially in towns. Most main bank branches close at 4 pm, with many smaller branches, often located in shopping malls and department stores, remaining open into the evening. Remember that the farther out from civilization you get, the fewer ATMs you'll find. Don't expect to withdraw money outside a national park or in a tribal village. It's probably best if you exchange the money you want before leaving Bangkok.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's