- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
If you need respite from the heat, noise, and pollution of Bangkok, the surrounding countryside offers many possibilities. There are several sights directly outside the city, easily reached in a few hours by bus, train, or taxi. Kanchanaburi Province can become a mini-vacation all on its own, with Kanchanaburi city being the gateway to a first glimpse of Thailand's wilderness.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's