Sights & Attractions in Around Bangkok
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Phetchaburi
Khao Luang Cave
Studded with stalactites, the Khao Luang Cave is filled with Buddha...
|Religious Sites, Cave||Phetchaburi|
Phra Nakhon Khiri Historical Park (Khao Wang)
On a forested hillside at the edge of Phetchaburi, Phra Nakhon...
Phra Ram Ratchaniwet
Built in 1910 as a rainy-season retreat by King Rama V, Phra...
|Houses / Mansions||Phetchaburi|
Wat Mahathat Worawihan
The 800-year-old Khmer-influenced Wat Mahathat Worawihan, on...
Wat Yai Suwannaram
Built during the Ayutthaya period by skilled craftsman, Wat Yai...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Indochina Experience IExplore
- ThaiCamLao Discovery IExplore
- Thailand & Cambodia Experience — $5,299 IExplore
- Intriguing Indochina (18-Day) — $7,995 IExplore
- Thailand & Laos Experience — $5,439 IExplore