Sights & Attractions in Around Bangkok
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Phetchaburi
Khao Luang Cave
Studded with stalactites, the Khao Luang Cave is filled with Buddha...
|Religious Sites, Cave||Phetchaburi|
Phra Nakhon Khiri Historical Park (Khao Wang)
On a forested hillside at the edge of Phetchaburi, Phra Nakhon...
Phra Ram Ratchaniwet
Built in 1910 as a rainy-season retreat by King Rama V, Phra...
|Houses / Mansions||Phetchaburi|
Wat Mahathat Worawihan
The 800-year-old Khmer-influenced Wat Mahathat Worawihan, on...
Wat Yai Suwannaram
Built during the Ayutthaya period by skilled craftsman, Wat Yai...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe