Sights & Attractions in Around Bangkok
Sights & Attractions Around Bangkok
|A-D E-O P-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The charming village of Ampawa is 10 km (7 miles) by songthaew...
Ayutthaya is a carefully preserved World Heritage Site, and a...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Ayutthaya|
Ayutthaya Historical Study Center
Financed by the Japanese government, this educational center...
|Museums / Galleries, Educational Institutions||Ayutthaya|
Ban Khao Museum
Ban Khao Museum, a small two-room exhibition of 4,000-year-old...
|Museums / Galleries||Around Kanchanaburi Province|
Chao Sam Phraya National Museum
This museum on spacious grounds in the center of the Old City...
|Museums / Galleries||Ayutthaya|
Chong-Kai War Cemetery
On the grounds of a former hospital for prisoners of war, the...
Don Hoi Lod
On weekends Thai families flock to the village of Don Hoi Lod...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Enchanted Thailand! Flights to Bangkok From 788 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Explore Bangkok For Less! Book Fr $78+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $51/night less
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Bangkok Fr $52+/Nt Expedia
- 21% OFF Anantara Bangkok Sathorn! 3 Nts + Air Fr $1,146 Travelocity
- Explore Asia with Avalon Waterways Fr $4,024 Expedia