Sights & Attractions in Around Bangkok
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Around Bangkok
|A-D E-O P-R S-V W-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The charming village of Ampawa is 10 km (7 miles) by songthaew...
A UNESCO World Heritage Site, carefully preserved Ayutthaya provides...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Ayutthaya|
Ayutthaya Historical Study Center
Financed by the Japanese government, this educational center...
|Museums / Galleries, Educational Institutions||Ayutthaya|
Ban Khao Museum
This two-room exhibition of 4,000-year-old Neolithic remains...
|Museums / Galleries||Around Kanchanaburi Province|
Chao Sam Phraya National Museum
This museum on spacious grounds in the center of the Old City...
|Museums / Galleries||Ayutthaya|
Chong-Kai War Cemetery
On the grounds of a former hospital for prisoners of war, the...
Don Hoi Lod
On weekends Thai families flock to the village of Don Hoi Lod...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe