- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bann KunPra Review
Housed in a century-old teak home, this atmospheric old restaurant retains many of its original features, including handsome locally fired floor tiles. Step onto the riverside terrace and you could be in Venice—the waterway throbs with life, with tiny tugs pulling impossibly large barges loaded with rice. The restaurant has its own small jetty, where an excursion boat calls every evening for guests awaiting a dinner cruise. Above the restaurant are a total of 10 guest rooms, all of them with great river views.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My hubby and I are celebrating our anniversary in Thailand this year. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more