Phra Ram Ratchaniwet
Phra Ram Ratchaniwet Review
Built in 1910 as a rainy-season retreat by King Rama V, Phra Ram Ratchaniwet was modeled on a palace of Germany's Kaiser Wilhelm, and consequently has grand European architecture with art-nouveau flourishes. The dining room has ornate ceramic tiles.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's