- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Burmese Inn Restaurant
Burmese Inn Restaurant Review
This terrace restaurant with a view of the wooden bridge across the lake serves local fish dishes and other Thai and Burmese specialties like laphae to, a salad of nuts, beans, and fermented tea leaves. It also serves salads and sandwiches, as well as Western-style breakfasts. The service is quite laid-back.
- Address: Burmese Inn, 52/3 Moo 3, Tambon Nongloo, Sangklaburi, 71240
- Phone: 034/595146
- Location: Sangklaburi
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Preparation and planning:
We had a wonderful 3-week trip to Southeast Asia, going to Bangkok/northern Thailand; Luang Prabang; and Siem Reap and taking the 2-day slow boat down the Mekong to Luang Prabang. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more