- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- stunning view of the lake
- away from town
Pornphailin Riverside Review
These bungalows sit on the water's edge, but the guesthouse itself is a long walk from town. All rooms have balconies and panoramic views of the water (some have more windows and better views). Larger rooms are less expensive on weekdays. The huge terrace restaurant serves Thai food, and a nightclub has regular karaoke.
- Address: 60/3 Moo 1, Soi Tonpeung Sangklaburi, 71240
- Phone: 034/595322
- Location: Sangklaburi
- 53 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Well we made to Heathrow after a VERY stressful morning.. ( local motorway closed, cat needed dropping at the cattery, builders arrived at 7am)
Anyway as I write I am at the Qatar lounge waiting for the Read more
My apologies to those who read this on the Laos forum. Read more
Where are the inexpensive silver shops- we used to shop at the ones located behind the Oriental Hotel but on our last trip there they all seem to be wholesale and the minimum purchase seemed as I recall Read more
· News & Features
With Art Basel Miami now in town, it's prime time to consider the 7 reasons why you should be taking a ... Read more
New York City offers irresistible retail therapy during the holiday season.... Read more
Next year, crazed soccer fans the world will descend upon Brazil, host of the 2014 World Cup.... Read more