- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Baan Sukchoke Country Resort
At a Glance
- nice countryside atmosphere
- a bit out of town, aging facilities
Check Rates from our Partners
Baan Sukchoke Country Resort Review
The small wooden bungalows surrounding a pond are a bit rickety, but clean and comfortable nonetheless. The pond is connected to the canal, and the water is beautifully floodlighted at night. An outdoor restaurant is on-site. The staff can call a tuk-tuk or a boat (B400, up to 10 people) to take you to the floating market, 3 km (2 miles) away.
- Address: 103 Moo 5, Damnoen Saduak, 70130
- Phone: 032/254301
- Location: Damnoen Saduak
- 40 rooms.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Tomorrow I'm off to Thailand on trip #34 to BKK since 2001. Read more
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
I have an itinerary just would lke suggestions to whether its a good one really ! Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more