- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Royal Diamond Hotel
At a Glance
- close to Phra Nakhon Khiri Historical Park
- out of town
Check Rates from our Partners
Royal Diamond Hotel Review
About 3 km (2 miles) northwest of town, the Royal Diamond is one of Phetchaburi's few choices for those seeking a hotel instead of a guesthouse. Many of the nicely furnished rooms overlook Phra Nakhon Khiri Historical Park. There are a few decent cafés nearby: try Puong Petch for sizzling seafood with hot Kariang chilies or Kway Tiao Pla VIP for a variety of fish noodle dishes.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
Thought I would follow up on our recent trip, and thank the people that gave me so much advice here.
The itinerary plan was intended to be a 19 day trot in Thailand, Cambodia and Laos prior to a two week Read more
Not looking for medical advice, but would simply like to know whether or not you took anti-malarial drugs when you travelled in Thailand and regardless of whether or not you did, which regions did you travel Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more