Little Bird Hotel
At a Glance
- the most convenient hotel to the floating market
- arranges market tours
- no hot water
Little Bird Hotel Review
Convenience is the top selling point of this hotel just a 10-minute walk from the boats for the floating market and close to banks, stores, and cafés. The plain, municipal-looking building with large, basic rooms is unattractive, but it's set back from the main road and it's quiet.
- Address: Moo 1/8, Damnoen Saduak, 70130
- Phone: 032/254382; 081/587-4519
- Location: Damnoen Saduak
- 30 rooms.
- No credit cards.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Enchanted Thailand! Flights to Bangkok From 788 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- 4-Star Novotel Bangkok on Siam Square Fr $69+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $28/night less
- Advance Purchase Special - non-refundable: Dream Bangkok in May Save with Expedia, $9/night less
- Bangkok in Style! 4 Nts + Air as Low as $1483 Expedia
- Hot Deal on a 21 Nt Cruise! Regent Seven Seas Cruises Fr $11,999 Expedia
Thanks again to Asia Fodorites for guidance and inspiration in putting together this 2 ½ month trip (February – April), our first opportunity for an extended visit to this fascinating and challenging Read more
I have posted this on the Phuket tripadvisor forum, so some of you might have already seen it. Read more
Does anyone have any experience with Toi's Tours in Kanchanaburi? Read more
· News & Features
Whether as an ending to a South American tour or as a trip of solely outdoor adventures, Patagonia calls... Read more
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more