- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
White House Review
A popular haunt for travelers, the White House offers a standard range of Thai and seafood dishes, including a good crab in yellow curry. An easy-to-use English-language menu makes it easy to know what you're ordering. The location is prime, right next to the night market, and the second-floor terrace is both lively and romantic, as is the tree-shaded garden below. The owner, Mr. Piak, is a good source of information on the area. Make sure to flip through his guest book.
- Address: 18 Phraya Kumjud Rd., Lopburi, 15000
- Phone: 036/413085
- Location: Lopburi
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My hubby and I are celebrating our anniversary in Thailand this year. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more