Chao Sam Phraya National Museum
Chao Sam Phraya National Museum Review
This museum on spacious grounds in the center of the Old City was opened by the King and Queen of Thailand in 1961. Among its many exhibits, including Buddhist sculpture from the Dvaravati, Lopburi, Ayutthayan, and U-Thong periods, is a jewel-encrusted sword with which one Ayutthaya prince killed his brother in an elephant-back duel.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's