- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Safety and Precautions
It's fun to explore the city on two wheels, but remember that motorbike accidents are the top cause of injuries for tourists in Thailand. Always use a helmet and stay within the speed limit. If you take your own vehicle out of the city, make sure you watch the gas gauge. It can be hard to find a gas station when you need one.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's