- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Daylong rafting trips on the Kwai Yai or Mae Khlong rivers let you venture far into the jungle. The mammoth rafts, which resemble houseboats, are often divided into separate sections for eating, sleeping, and sunbathing. Be careful when taking a dip—the currents can sometimes suck a swimmer down. Rates start at about B450. Longer trips are also available.
More Sports and Outdoors
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's