A morning or afternoon is sufficient for strolling around the sights of Bang Pa-In, although if the weather's not too hot you might be tempted to linger longer on the banks of its calm lake.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Enchanted Thailand! Flights to Bangkok From 788 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Small budget: Book Sawasdee Smile Inn 3 Nts in May Fr $17+/Nt Save with Expedia, $9/night less
- Book Now & Save! Bangkok Fr $41+/Nt Travelocity
- Super Sale! 7 Nts ibis Bangkok Riverside + Air Fr $626 Travelocity
- Explore Bangkok with Avalon Waterways, 17 Nts Fr $4,024 Expedia