- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
This village, a popular stopping point between Bangkok and Ayutthaya, has a few architectural sites of note: a Thai palace, a European-style temple, and a Chinese pagoda, all grouped around a lake and open fields with bushes trimmed in the shapes of various animals.
Bang Pa-In at a Glance
Elsewhere in Around Bangkok
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's