Sights & Attractions in Taiwan
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Taiwan
Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall
This imposing monument to the founder of modern Taiwan, who died...
|Memorials / Monuments||Taipei|
One of the best ways to escape Taipei's urban sprawl is to take...
National Palace Museum
This museum houses a quite extraordinary array of historical...
|Museums / Galleries||Taipei|
At 1,670 feet high, Taipei 101 enjoyed the title of world's tallest...
Yangmingshan National Park
The diminutive island of Taiwan boasts no fewer than eight national...
|Nature Preserves, Mountains||Taipei|
Browse All Taiwan Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $105* -- One-Way Domestic Flights Across Japan Featured Destination: Japan
- $96 -- Beijing: 4-Star Hotel Downtown into Summer, 25% Off Mercure Beijing Downtown
- $2299 -- 8-Nt. Borneo & Bangkok Adventure w/Air, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel
- India's Golden Chariot Independent Journey IExplore
- $874* & up -- Flights to Japan on Sale (R/T, w/Tax) — $874 Featured Destination: Japan