Sights & Attractions in Taiwan
Sights & Attractions Taiwan
Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall
This imposing monument to the founder of modern Taiwan, who died...
|Memorials / Monuments||Taipei|
One of the best ways to escape Taipei's urban sprawl is to take...
National Palace Museum
This museum houses a quite extraordinary array of historical...
|Museums / Galleries||Taipei|
At 1,670 feet high, Taipei 101 enjoyed the title of world's tallest...
Yangmingshan National Park
The diminutive island of Taiwan boasts no fewer than eight national...
|Nature Preserves, Mountains||Taipei|
Browse All Taiwan Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's