Din Tai Fung–Xinyi
Din Tai Fung–Xinyi Review
This brand of dumpling houses has developed a reputation for being the best in the world, and the chain has expanded to as far afield as Sydney and New York. There are also numerous outlets scattered across Taipei, but this is the original location—and many would say the best—having been serving their famous xiaolongbao since 1980. Each plump, steamed dumpling is made fresh to order and comes with a regulation 18 folds, according to tradition. They come with several flavors of fillings, but you can't go wrong with the original, pork.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband and I spent 9 days in Myanmar this past December. Read more
Now that the flurry of November trip reports has come and gone (they were great!), I figure it’s time for one more, before the reports from spring cherry blossom-viewing visits start to come in. This Read more
The southern rural province of Kerala is very different from India's urban centers: it is uncrowded, clean, with a relaxed pace - a great place to unwind, eat fresh seafood, swim in warm winte Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more