One of no less than 13 eateries in the central Cinnamon Grand Hotel, this place serves up possibly the best South Indian cuisine in the country. Overlooking the hotel pool, the restaurant's modern minimalist dark-shaded decor and shiny polished wood floors lend it a chic atmosphere. The menu spans 20 pages and offers dozens of vegetarian and meaty regional specialties from each of four South Indian states: Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, and Tamil Nadu. The kitchen adds a sophisticated twist to such classics as thali and masala dosai. Service can be a little slow, but the food is consistently worth the wait.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Gottravel and I spent 18 days of our 6 week SEASia trip in Myanmar. Read more
Just finished my travelogue on my December trip to Myanmar. Read more
Hi, I'm totally new to Fodor, so please be kind!
I've just booked flights to Japan and am trying to get my head round coming up with an itinery, which is proving harder than with any other trips I've done Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more