One of no less than 13 eateries in the central Cinnamon Grand Hotel, this place serves up possibly the best South Indian cuisine in the country. Overlooking the hotel pool, the restaurant's modern minimalist dark-shaded decor and shiny polished wood floors lend it a chic atmosphere. The menu spans 20 pages and offers dozens of vegetarian and meaty regional specialties from each of four South Indian states: Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, and Tamil Nadu. The kitchen adds a sophisticated twist to such classics as thali and masala dosai. Service can be a little slow, but the food is consistently worth the wait.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
New poster, but a very long time reader of the forum. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more