Renuka City Hotel
At a Glance
- good location
- lacking in character
- professional rather than personal service
Check Rates from our Partners
Renuka City Hotel Review
This modern, friendly business hotel is on busy Galle Road, close to the sea and a short distance south of downtown Colombo. It's also in the vicinity of several shops and restaurants. Clean and comfortable rooms are well-appointed, brightly furnished, and have wooden floors. There are two bars, and the hotel's restaurant offers a choice of traditional Sri Lankan, Indian, and European cuisines; rooms can be booked on a B&B, half-, or full-board basis.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Gottravel and I spent 18 days of our 6 week SEASia trip in Myanmar. Read more
Just finished my travelogue on my December trip to Myanmar. Read more
Hi, I'm totally new to Fodor, so please be kind!
I've just booked flights to Japan and am trying to get my head round coming up with an itinery, which is proving harder than with any other trips I've done Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more