Sri Lanka Feature
Top Reasons to Go
Play With Your Food: Eating with your hands—right only, be careful—is the norm in Sri Lanka.
Cycle the Coast: Pick up a bike in Colombo and hit the road; try traversing the country's magnificent coastline.
Feel the Burn.: Sri Lanka's cuisine is influenced by some of the fiery flavors of India; the dizzying array of spices will leave your mouth tingling.
Be One with Nature: Despite its diminutive size, 23 percent of flora and 16 percent of the fauna in Sri Lanka is native and unique.
Walk Back in Time.: History is well preserved in Sri Lanka, from the 16th-century botanic gardens to Middle Ages ruins.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's