- Play With Your Food Eating with your hands—right only, be careful—is the norm in Sri Lanka.
- Cycle the Coast Pick up a bike in Colombo and hit the road; try traversing the country's magnificent coastline.
- Feel the Burn. Sri Lanka's cuisine is influenced by some of the fiery flavors of India; the dizzying array of spices will leave your mouth tingling.
- Be One with Nature Despite its diminutive size, 23 percent of flora and 16 percent of the fauna in Sri Lanka is native and unique.
- Walk Back in Time. History is well preserved in Sri Lanka, from the 16th-century botanic gardens to Middle Ages ruins.
80° BY THE SEA
Looking for a beach vacation? Let us help you find the right spot.More