Seeing Seoul's main sights only takes 2-3 days, but add in a day trip to the countryside or DMZ, and Seoul easily becomes a 4-5 day trip. For travelers who want to see the city at a more relaxed pace and sample Seoul's cuisine, markets, and nightlife, a week is about right.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe