Korea has a well-developed rail network and trains are fast and comfortable. The main rail hub is Seoul Station, located downtown near City Hall. The high-speed KTX trains run from Seoul Station to Busan in the southwest and from Yongsan Station to Mokpo in the southeast. Seoul's subway system is extensive and a cheap and efficient way to get nearly anywhere in town.
Seoul Station. 02/3149-2509.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's