Since Incheon is one of Asia's major hubs, there is no shortage of flights to and from Seoul. Completed in 2001, the airport is clean and modern, with a variety of restaurant and shopping options. Buses to central Seoul depart every 10-20 minutes, cost around W13,000 and take 60-90 minutes depending on the destination. The subway also runs to central Seoul and takes about an hour to arrive at Seoul Station (W3,700). Taxis into the city usually run around W80,000 and take about an hour. Staff at any one of the information kiosks at Incheon can direct travelers.
Incheon International Airport (ICN). 032/1577-2600. www.airport.or.kr.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's