Sights & Attractions in Seoul
Seoul proper is a sizeable city, but fortunately for travelers, the central areas of the city are easy to navigate. Most main sights are in a few neighborhoods centering on Insadong, north of the Han River. South of the river, the newer area of Gangnam focuses more on shopping and nightlife than sightseeing.
Browse Seoul Sights
Browse Seoul Sights By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's