National Souvenir Center
National Souvenir Center Review
While the items here may not be as unique compared with Insadong's other shops, the National Souvenir Center is a good one-stop solution. Here you'll find a number of shops, each focusing on a traditional type of craft; the items are all authentic and (generally) of high quality. There are ceramics, jewelry, textiles, art, and—if you must—an "I Love Korea" t-shirt.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more