The works here combine traditional Korean design and modern functionality, elevating basic household items—boxes, frames, even bookmarks—into works of art. Kawa's designs have been featured in the Metropolitan Museum of Art and MOMA. One of the higher-end shops in Insadong's Ssamzgiel Complex, this is a good place to look for unique (and somewhat pricey) souvenirs.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more