The Foot Shop
The Foot Shop Review
Amid Seoul's wealth of quality massage shops, The Foot Shop has skilled masseuses and a variety of massage options, but the real stars here are the garra rufa or doctor fish. These tiny fish swarm and nibble the feet, sloughing off calluses and dead skin. Adventurous visitors can join the locals and opt for a Dr. Fish treatment—a unique experience that's surprisingly soothing.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more