Shinsegae Department Store
Shinsegae Department Store Review
Korea's oldest department store, the main branch of Shinsegae has more character than its rivals. Although shoppers can find all the usual name-brand goods here, there are also shops carrying local labels like Jardin de Chouette (women's fashion) and Minetani (jewelry). To call the basement a high-end supermarket doesn't do it justice. For first time visitors to Korea, it is an experience in itself.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more