Story of the Blue Star
Story of the Blue Star Review
One of the most unique makgeolli (rice wine) bars in town, Story of the Blue Star is a relaxed pub in an unassuming old hanok. The owner, Soon—a former stage actor and world traveler—adds green tea, taro, and other herbs to the wine to create a range of interesting drinks. The food here may be simple but everything is fresh and tasty.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more