At a Glance
- excellent value and service
- located in the heart of Seoul's downtown
- limited facilities
Check Rates from our Partners
Metro Hotel Review
Centered in the heart of Seoul's downtown, the Metro Hotel is a comfortable, no-frills tourist hotel and one of the best values in the city. Although simple, rooms at the Metro Hotel are clean, comfortable, and large for the price. The customer service speaks to the Metro's 45-year history and is a step above most other comparable hotels (and even some higher-end ones). Recently renovated, all rooms have free wireless and the hotel even puts on special events for guests, such as free wine and food tastings. The Metro is an excellent choice for both business travelers and for sightseers who want somewhere comfortable to come home to.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more