JW Marriott Seoul
At a Glance
- impressive gym and spa facilities
- excellent service
- new, spacious rooms
- river-facing rooms have great views
- not within walking distance of the main tourist areas
Check Rates from our Partners
JW Marriott Seoul Review
For those who don't mind being a few subway stops away from Seoul's more popular areas, the JW Marriott is a good mix of class and convenience. Rooms are new, clean, and (for Seoul) spacious, the service excellent, and one of the best hotel gyms in Seoul can be found here. As all rooms have free wireless internet and it's a short walk from Seoul's central business district, the JW Marriott is also an excellent choice for business travelers. Also, the hotel is located above a mall with a variety of shopping and restaurant options. Ask for a room above the 15th floor facing the river for spectacular views.
- Address: 19-3 Banpo-dong , Seocho-gu, Seoul, 137-040 | Map It
- Phone: 02/6282–6262
- Website: www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/seljw-jw-marriott-hotel-seoul
- Location: Seoul
- 497 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight.... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more