At a Glance
- fun themed rooms
- great for couples
- late check in
Check Rates from our Partners
Jelly Hotel Review
Seoul's most famous upper-end love motel, Jelly's lavish (if a bit silly) themed rooms appeal to visitors as much young Korean couples. While the words love motel may conjure images of illicit trysts, Jelly has led the pack by turning them into hip accommodation catering not just to couples, but groups of friends and solo travelers as well. Guests can choose from a variety of rooms, such as the Persian Room, Princess Room, and, yes, even Bvlgari and Versace Rooms. The downside is that, like most of Seoul's love motels, check in is quite late: at 7 pm on weeknights and 11 pm on weekends. Located south of the river in Gangnam, the location is better suited for nightlife and shopping than sightseeing.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight.... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more